What is the OSA?
The OSA works to support our children’s school. Its committee of parents:
- Organises 4 big fundraising events a year like quiz suppers and dance evenings
- Provides refreshments at school plays, concerts, and parents’ evenings - over 20 events a year
- Helps parents meet and get involved with the school community
- Provides an email service so you can keep in touch - over 350 families are currently registered
- Is happy to receive questions or suggestions you don’t want to send to the school directly
We have a great committee of about 20 (see our website for Full Committee List on our Home Page), but we always love to welcome new members. Please join us - simply email: email@example.com for more information and refer to OSA Events for more details about committee meetings!
If you don’t want to get that involved directly on the committee, how about helping out serving drinks once or twice a year? Our refreshment rota always needs new volunteers! Email our Rota Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Just come along to events! We run 2 big quizzes and 2 other events each year. In recent years we have held an Auction Evening, Dance Nights, an International Evening and a Summer Ball. Please do book up early so we know how many people to expect - see dates of our events on the school calendar or on our website: www.theosa.org.uk! ParentMails are sent out to remind you of events coming up, details are posted on Latest News and keep an eye on our website for event booking forms!
Whatever you do, we suggest you join our email list - just give us your address and we will let you know about forthcoming events and useful information like uniform outfitter visit dates or school newsletter publication dates. To sign up, just email us at email@example.com with your details!
You can also let us know whether you are interested in:
- joining the committee
- helping with refreshments
- joining the 200 club
- arranging matched funding
Last year we raised over £15,000 through events and:
Gift Aid Donations!
Back to top
For more information and to get involved please email: firstname.lastname@example.org !!!!
Back to top